The tuition established for the 2021-2022 year will allow Hill Point Montessori to:

  • Acquire and retain the finest Montessori guides in the field.
  • Maintain the standards of a high quality Montessori curriculum.
  • Ensure the sustainability of the school.

It is the policy of Hill Point Montessori that all or part of the tuition, depending on the payment plan chosen, is due July 1st. 

All enrollments are for the 
complete year round school year. 
(Primary – 12 months  / Elementary – 10.5 months)

Tuition rates for 2021-2022

Primary Program

 PER MONTHPER SCHOOL YEAR
 Infant Care (5 months – 2 yrs)$2200$25,608
 Pre Primary (ages 2-3 yrs)$1,450$16,878
 Primary (ages 3-6 yrs)$1,650$19,206
 Morning Care (7:00am-8:30am)$150 
 After Care (3:00pm-5:30pm)$200 
 Morning & After Care $300 

Elementary Program

 PER MONTHPER SCHOOL YEAR
 Lower Elementary (ages 6-9)$1,950$19,860
 Upper Elementary (ages 9-12)$2,100$24,444
 Morning Care (7:00am-8:30am)$150 
 After Care (3:00pm-5:30pm)$200 
 Morning & After Care $300 

ENROLLMENT FEES

Enrollment of Students:

The enrollment contract for each returning student must be returned in April of the current school year, with payment of applicable fees. New students will be charged the following fees at the time of enrollment.

 NEW STUDENTCURRENT STUDENT
 Application Fee $100
 New Student Fee $1200
 Annual Registration Fee  $200
 Annual Supplies Fee  $250

Enrollment fees are non-refundable. 
Download and fill out the enrollment form below.

FINANCIAL AID

Hill Point Montessori seeks to give all students the opportunity to foster a life-long love of learning and reap the benefits from an enriched Montessori curriculum. Hill Point maintains a strong commitment to cultivating socioeconomic diversity by providing financial assistance and payment plans to families who could not otherwise attend our school.

PAYMENT OF TUITION

Since the enrollment contract provides for an entire year’s education, all or part of the tuition and all fees are to be paid July 1st. Monthly payments are due on the 1st of the month.

PAYMENT OPTIONS

Option 1

Payment in Full. All tuition and fees are paid by July 1, before the school year begins.

3% discount on one annual payment

Option 2

The Two-Payment Plan. All fees and 60 percent of tuition are due by July 1. The remaining 40 percent is due by December 1.

Option 3

The Monthly Payment Plan. Families pay all fees by August 1st plus prorated August tuition fees, and can pay tuition in 10 equal installments plus a service charge of 5% from September through June

TUITION COMMITMENT POLICY

Because the financial commitment is for an entire year, parents are still liable for annual tuition regardless of long absences, vacations or early withdrawal.